In addition to initial vocational training, the Sector training Center of Borj-Cedria in the Transport and Logistics Jobs offers a range of continuing education courses for companies in the transport sector and related sectors, namely:
|Road Driving||– Rational Driving.
– Corrective Conduct.
– Economic driving.
– Mastery of energy.
– Maintenance of administrative vehicles and recycling of drivers.
|Warehouse Management||– Storekeeper / Pointer Training.
– Dimensioning of the warehouse.
– Organization of a storage area.
– Storage and product.
|Operation and Maintenance of Handling Equipment||– Driving of handling equipment.
– Use of manual handling equipment.
– Maintenance of handling equipment.
|Road Transport Management||– The rules of national and international transport.
– Fleet management of road vehicles.
– Transportation rules for dangerous goods (parcels, tanks)
|Multimodal Transport||– The terms of international trade.
– Transport auxiliaries.
– Transport pricing.
– Feasibility study of a transport operation.
– Litigation file processing.
|Distribution Logistics||– Logistics Optimization.
– Management of movements and displacements.
– SCM global logistics management.
– Management of external transports.
– Distribution logistics.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
0.00 average based on 0 ratings