Road Driving (CAP-CR)
In connection with one or more transport technicians and the customer (s), he carries out goods transport.
He works in two different types of companies:
- Transport companies mainly acting in the transportation is on behalf of a third party (firm or individual) or which belong to the for-hire freight transport sector.
- Industrial, commercial or distribution companies, having an integrated transport service on their own account.
With more or less autonomy, he carries out transport by means of a vehicle adapted to the different goods in a radius of action varying from the local area to the international relation.
The tasks of the profession:
This agent must be able to:
- Drive an isolated vehicle.
- Drive an articulated vehicle or combination of vehicles.
- Monitor and participate in loading and unloading.
- Ensure the basic maintenance of his vehicle.
- Perform ancillary tasks before and during transport.
- Participate in inventory management.
Mode and duration of training:
The driver training studies last one year and is crowned by a period of internship in one of the companies of the sector.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
0.00 average based on 0 ratings