Technician in Multimodal Transport (BTP-TTM)
In contact with the various external partners (chamber of commerce, customs, insurance, carriers and foreign correspondents), ensures the organization and the follow-up of the progress of the operations of International Transports, under the responsibility of their superior.
This sedentary work requires the use of various telematic means and is practiced in various transport activities (freight forwarders, freight forwarders, consignees and import export companies).
The tasks of the profession:
The Multimodal Transport Technician must be able to:
- Study the feasibility of the transport operation.
- Process the tender and / or consultation dossier.
- Have Container Shipping and Roll On / Roll Off performed.
- Operate conventional shipping operations.
- Execute air transport operations.
- Have road transport operations carried out.
- Process a dispute case.
Mode and duration of training:
The two-year multimodal transport technician training is provided alternately between periods at the center and others at the companies in the sector.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
0.00 average based on 0 ratings